Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I did not know John Rich use to be in LONESTAR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I did not know John Rich use to be in LONESTAR

    back in the early days of Lonestar John was the bass player and sometime lead vocals.

    When Cowboys Didn't Dance (my fav lonestar song) - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-6btmha_hs&feature=related"]YouTube - Lonestar - When Cowboys Didn't Dance[/nomedia]

    No News - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1pqMP8i3w"]YouTube - Lonestar - No News[/nomedia]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I did not know John Rich use to be in LONESTAR

    yes, he and Richie McDonald had issues on who would sing, so he left....
    Now Richie has left as well
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I did not know John Rich use to be in LONESTAR

    Love John Rich but vocally he's no comparison to Richie McDonald
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •